About Greg Saunders
From an early age Greg was propelled into the competitive arena of athletics. He totally was immersed in athletics and soon excelled at basketball, baseball, and track. Greg competitive edge was his ability to always be in a perpetual and heighten state of preparedness. Greg continued to learned about competition, success, and winning.
As his competitive spirit grew, he also sought out and learned the traits of world-class athletes and achievers; attitude, confidence, self-disciplined, and continuous self-improvement. Those traits have become part of Greg’s frame of reference and are now part of his business acumen as these same disciplines are literally applicable to business and everyday life. Greg’s passion continued to grow for pursuing new and bigger challenges, and to assist, mentor or coach others to realize and achieve their full potential. However, achieving “competitive greatness” would be a life-long pursuit.
In the corporate world Greg advanced as a diverse multi-dimensional and performance driven professional who achieved success in delivering impressive operational performance that supported organizational growth, improved productivity and increased profitability. He also developed into an intuitive coach inspiring diverse individuals and cross-functional teams to achieve objectives and meet critical deadlines in fast-paced environments. As a direct result, Greg has received numerous awards and accolades for his visionary leadership, customer service skills and a unique ability to remain focused and pragmatic in demanding situations.
Greg brings this same skill set, ethics, and customer service to the arena of Real Estate and to you his clients. Greg has received numerous correspondences and thanks from not only clients but agents who recognize his attention to detail and overall commitment to providing stellar service. Greg also continues to gain understanding and confidence through continuing education, networking, and availing himself to taking advantage of the latest technology in the industry.
- Experience: Nothing counts as much as experience in ensuring a real estate transaction is handled properly.
- Market knowledge: Can you be sure your home is priced correctly or whether the property you are considering purchasing is worth the price?
- Professional Comfort is what you want: Comfort in knowing you’re represented in the real estate process by a professional.
- Alliances: Outstanding business alliances mean you have the fortune of working with lenders, home inspectors, closing attorneys and other professionals who deliver on their promises and are always there for you.
- Network: In laying a foundation for clients’ success in real estate, a Realtor must establish a network of business professionals who can be turned to in meeting their real estate needs.
- Negotiation skills: A strong negotiator in your corner ensures you get the best price in selling or buying property.
- Marketing: I’ll show you what works best in marketing you and your home.
The greatest rewards in life often require the greatest dedication. Working with an experienced Realtor is no exception. Buyers and Sellers looking for a Realtor with experience, exemplary knowledge of the real estate market, and proven expertise will find me ready to assist you in achieving your real estate needs.
“My dedicated goal is to help you realize the American Dream. I’m here for you.”